When you join the Y you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself but in your community too.
Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families, and children include:
- Fully trained staff members who are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Free standard land and water fitness classes
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Steam Room
- Four free guest pass annually
- Special member rates on all programs, including youth sports, swim lessons, personal training and YMCA Camp Benson.
Monthly Membership Rates
• As a benefit to loyal members, your rates decrease after your first year.
$27.75 Young Adult (14-20)
$43.25 Adult (21+)
$55.50 Single Parent Household
$37.00 Senior Adult (65+)
$55.50 Senior Household* (65+)
* Household includes two adults and dependent children living in the same house, additional adults can be added for $20 per month.
To join online click on the links below:
Program Registration https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/3122/Programs/Search.mvc
Online Membership https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/Join.aspx?cid=3122
Online Account Balance https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/Membership/mybalance.aspx?cid=3122
Online Account Management https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/Membership/myaccount.aspx?cid=3122