This year, let’s redefine “2020 Vision”: leaving last year in the rearview, looking forward to what’s next, and living in the here and now. This is your year to be a part of something big! When you donate to our Annual Support Campaign, you help bring our vision of a happy and healthy community to life! During the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign, community members, businesses, volunteers and staff come together to share and support the Y’s
In 2019, the YMCA provided $323,083 in community scholarships that impacted 2,275 children and adults. Your gift will help us fulfill our promise to continue to offer quality programs and services to ALL. The need in our community has steadily grown.
Did you know that:
• 399 youth attended After School & Day Camp programs
• 875 youth were given the opportunity to grow and thrive at YMCA Camp Benson
• In 2019, the Y served 23,637 meals to kids throughout Sterling and Rock Falls
• 152 children received scholarships to participate in youth sports and swim lessons
• The Y provided 1,128 hours of instruction & implementation of our Coordinated Approach To Child Health program in area schools
Your gift helps develop tomorrow’s leaders. Please give today to help youth achieve their full potential, empower people of all ages to lead healthier lives and strengthen the bonds of community. This year our goal is to raise $260,000!
For a better you. For a better community. For a better us.™
DOLLARS AT WORK
Donations to our Annual Campaign support a variety of YMCA programs. Learn more about what your gift makes possible.
Our Annual Campaign supports children like Gage, who was able to attend YMCA Camp Benson! Read more about his story below.
The Annual Campaign relies on volunteers committed to helping others in our community. Join us and help us imagine more.