MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RATES
When you join the Y you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself but in the Sterling-Rock Falls community too.
• $15 Youth (13 & Under)
• $25 Young Adult (14-20)
• $37 Adult (21+)
• $32 Senior Adult (65+)
• $50 Adult Plus*
• $57 Household**
• $50 Senior Household (65+)**
*Adult Plus membership includes one primary adult plus all dependent children OR one primary adult plus one additional adult. Everyone must live in the same home.
**Household membership includes two adults and dependent children living in the same home. Additional adults can be added for $20 per month.
Your YMCA Membership Includes:
• Nationwide Membership (link to flyer)
• Use of Strength & Cardio Wellness Centers
• FREE Wellness Orientation
• FREE Standard Group Exercise Classes
• FREE Standard Aquatics Fitness Classes
• FREE Child Care
• FREE Day Use of Lockers
• Reduced Pricing on Programs Such as Youth Sports, Swim Lessons and YMCA Camp Benson
• 4 FREE Guest Passes Annually
• Access to Gym, Pool, Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Room