We are excited to share that our pool will be open to lap swimming and water walking on Monday, June 22. Reservations are required for lanes, and swimmer will need to be an active member of the Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA. Here are some additional details you need to know:
- Hour blocks of time will be available from: 6:00-7:00am, 7:15-8:15am, 8:30-9:30am, 9:45-10:45am, 3:15-4:15pm, 4:45-5:45pm. *Hours are subject to change.
- There will be one person per lane with 6 lanes available per hour. Lanes can be used for lap swimming or walking.
- Locker rooms and showers are now available!
- Swimmer must wear mask to the lane and when they are finished swimming out of the building.
- Swimmers will be able to use the lane for 60 minutes to swim, and will have 15 minutes to get ready to leave.
- Lifeguards will disinfect everything in between users.
- Kick boards will be the only equipment available to be used.
- The hot tub, sauna and steam room will NOT be open.
- Reservations are required! You can register up to 5 days in advance. You can download the app “Studio Bookings” and search for the Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA. From there you can create an account and start signing up for classes. Or you can sign up online through your desktop here: https://studiobookingsonline.com/sterlingrockfallsfamilyymca/classes.html