To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
- The Y is a nonprofit like no other. That’s because in we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive change.
- The Y is community-centered. For 125 years, we’ve been listening and responding to the Sterling-Rock Falls community.
- The Y brings people together. We connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- The Y nurtures potential. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- The Y has local presence and global reach. We mobilize local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.