The Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA is offering remote learning camp for children grades K-5. This program is designed to provide a safe and fun environment conducive to self-guided learning for children who need all-day care. Activities, games, and crafts will also be part of the experience!
Cost: $160.00 a week
$10 weekly discount for multiple children
Location: Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA
*Financial assistance is available.
To reserve your child’s spot at the Y, register online at srfymca.org. Sign up for one week at a time or reserve multiple weeks. Reservations must be completed each Wednesday by 5pm for the following week. Payments will be drafted each week through your savings, checking or credit card.
In addition to monitoring your child’s e-learning experience, the Y will provide:
- Daily meals and snacks
- Coordinated Approach to Childhood Health program
- Arts and crafts time
- Physical exercise classes taught by certified trainers
- Upgraded internet capacity
We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines. Required precautions that we would like to point out include:
- Temperature checks taken for all staff and children entering the Y
- Masks to be worn by all staff and children indoors
- Regular hand washing and sanitizing for all staff and children
- Workstations will be arranged for social distancing
- The Y will continue to be sanitized, disinfected and deep cleaned
Please contact Jamie Darling at email@example.com or 815-535-9622 with any questions.
REGISTER TODAY ONLINE HERE, STOP IN, OR CALL 815-535-9622.